Coconut Ladoo recipe with condensed milk
Coconut ladoo with condensed milk are one of those quick and easy sweets that get ready in a jiffy. I tried them recently since I had dessicated coconut and condensed milk, that I had bought to make something else, lying in my fridge and didn’t know what to do with them. When I made these ladoos i thought why didn’t I try them before? They taste delicious and are so easy to prepare! These are going to be on my sweets menu for Narali Pournima and Diwali or whenever we have guests coming over and I need to prepare some sweets quickly.
If you are looking for some other sweets and dessert recipes do check out Malai Kulfi, Aamras, Sweet Lassi, Mango Lassi, Gujiya, Fried Modak, steamed Wheat Modak, Dry fruit ladoo, Churma Ladoo, Nariyal Vadi, Sweet Potato Kheer, Rajgira Halwa and Besan Ladoo.
- 2 cups Dessicated coconut (for sweeter ladoos use 1.5 cups)
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1-2 tbsp mixed dried fruits (chopped almonds, cashewnuts,
- pistachios and a few raisins)
Step by Step instructions to prepare Coconut Ladoo with condensed milk:
- Heat ghee in a pan on low heat.
- Lightly roast the desiccated coconut for around 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add condensed milk and mix for 3-4 minutes. You will notice that the mixture has started to come together.
- Now add the cardamom powder and mixed nuts and dried fruits. Mix well.
- Switch off the gas flame and take out the ladoo mixture in a plate.
- Let it cool down to the room temperature.
- Take a small portion of the mixture in your palms and roll it into ladoo.
- Roll the ladoo in desiccated coconut. Coconut ladoo is ready!
- Make other coconut ladoo in a similar manner.
These coconut ladoos stay good in a refrigerator for more than a week 🙂 Just take them out for a few minutes before serving so that they become soft.
I hope you liked this easy recipe for making delicious coconut ladoos. Do share it with family and friends.
WATCH COCONUT LADOO RECIPE WITH CONDENSED MILK HERE:
Do SUBSCRIBE to our channel Happily Veg for more recipe videos 🙂