Vegetable Sandwich Recipe
Vegetable Sandwich is a delicious and healthy snack which can be prepared in a jiffy. Whenever I am in a hurry and out of options for breakfast or evening snacks I prepare a Vegetable sandwich. Everyone at home just loves it.
I have prepared this Vegetable Sandwich using brown bread because it is healthier than the white bread. Vegetables used in this sandwich provide Carbohydrates, Vitamins, Minerals and Dietary Fiber. The Pudina chutney adds to the taste and nutrition of this Vegetable Sandwich.
Check out Pudina Chutney recipe here.
- 4 slices of brown bread
- 1 small boiled & peeled potato
- 1 small boiled & peeled beetroot (remove the ends)
- 1 small cucumber (remove the ends)
- Mint Coriander chutney
- Tomato ketchup
- Salted/ Unsalted butter as per taste
- Slice the Potato, Beetroot & Cucumber
- Apply butter on the bread (on one or both slices)
- Spread the Mint Coriander chutney on the bread (on one or both slices)
- Place Beetroot, Potato & Cucumber slices in layers on one bread slice
- Add tomato ketchup
- Cover with another bread slice
- Add some more tomato ketchup on the top if you like.
Delicious Vegetable sandwich is ready!
If you loved this recipe, do try it out and share your feedback in the comments section. Also visit our channel Happily Veg on YouTube for more recipes.