Mint Coriander Chutney/ Pudina Dhaniya Chutney recipe
Pudina (Mint) and Dhaniya (Coriander) are commonly used herbs in the Indian kitchen. I love this chutney due to it’s fresh aroma and taste. Also, it’s very simple to make. Mint Coriander chutney/ Pudina Dhaniya chutney adds to the taste of Sandwich, Besan Cheela, Pakoras and so many other dishes.
- ½ bunch of fresh mint leaves
- ½ bunch of fresh coriander leaves
- 1-2 green chillies chopped
- ½ inch of ginger peeled and chopped
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp salt
- A few drops of lime juice
- 1-2 tbsp water
Steps to prepare Pudina Dhaniya/ Mint Coriander Chutney
- Pluck the leaves with tender stems of half a bunch of Mint and Coriander
- Thoroughly wash the Mint and Coriander leaves with tender stems and chop them
- In a mixer grinder add the chopped Mint and Coriander leaves, chopped green chillies, chopped ginger, cumin powder, salt, lime juice, water and coarsely grind.
Serve fresh 🙂 This chutney stays good in the refrigerator for 3-4 days but I prefer eating it immediately after preparing since it tastes best when fresh.
Hope you cook and enjoy this dish. Do share your thoughts and feedback in comments section. SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more recipes.
Watch video – Mint Coriander/ Pudina Dhaniya Chutney recipe