Sprouts Salad Recipe
We all know that sprouts are super nutritious and we should incorporate them in our diet. Sprouts are rich in fibre, protein, minerals, vitamins and enzymes. Also, adding rock salt to the salad makes it tastier and adds essential minerals to the food. So I thought of sharing this super easy Sprouts salad recipe with you all which will help you incorporate sprouts in your diet on a regular basis.
- 1/2 cup Moong sprouts
- 1/2 cup Moth Bean/ Matki sprouts
- 1 Small Onion finely chopped
- 1 medium sized Tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Rock salt or as per taste
- 1/4 tsp Salt or as per taste
- 1 tsp lime juice or juice of half a lime
Step by Step instructions for Sprouts Salad Recipe:
- For sprouting Moong and Moth beans/ Matki at home, soak it in water for around 4 hours. Drain the water and tie it up in a cotton cloth for around 5-6 hours in a warm place. You will notice the sprouts. Keep for some more time if you want longer sprouts.
- Clean the sprouts to remove the beans which have not got soaked and remain hard.
- Add finely chopped onion, finely chopped tomatoes, Chaat masala, Sugar, Salt, Lime juice and chopped Coriander leaves. (Tip: Add Salt just before serving because as soon as you add salt, the salad will start to release water)
- Mix well.
- Garnish with chopped Coriander leaves.
Serve as a side dish or have it as a snack in itself.
If you liked this recipe do SHARE it with family and friends. SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for recipe videos.
WATCH SPROUTS SALAD RECIPE VIDEO HERE: